These No Bake Coconut Snowballs are the perfect snack for the office or the road. The super short ingredient list makes it possible to prepare this snack under 15 minutes! No refined sugar, completely vegan and can be made nut free!
- 2 cups desiccated coconut (+1/4 cup for tossing)
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (nut free option: sunflower butter, hemp butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (nut free option: soy, oat, rice)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients until well combined
- With wet hands form little balls
- Toss the balls in 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Can be stored in the fridge for around 3 days
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: no bake, energy ball, snack
If you are looking for a delicious, healthy snack this super easy coconut ball recipe is what you need. A no bake recipe which disappear as fast as you made them. The perfect snack for any occasion. I bet even your children love them!
If you make my recipe let me know in a comment below how you liked it. You can also send me a picture of your creation via email or tag me on your instagram posts. Use the hashtag #inspiredbyveganstars so that I don’t miss your creation. Every recipe made by you will be shared in my instagram stories!
Save this recipe on pinterest: